Monday, August 10, 2009

WENDOVER


For our 5 year wedding anniversary, we left Braxton with my mom and sister and went to Wendover. Neither of us had ever been there before and we had a lot of fun. We played pool, darts, and arcades games most of the time. Ryan and I have never gambled before and we thought since we were in wendover we might as well give it a try. We each got a dollar and went to the nickel slots. I was pretty excited I tripled my dollar but decided I didn't want 57 nickels so we gambled until all our change was gone. It was very refreshing to get a break from being a mom for one night. It helped me come back a better mom and wife. It is hard to believe I have been married for 5 years! It is so CRAZY to me. I love Ryan so much and I am grateful everyday that I get to spend eternity with him. I LOVE YOU RYAN! YOU ARE A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND!


2 comments:

Mason Family Blog :) said...

How cute :)

rayanddanawalker said...

I am glad you had a good time. It is always good to have time out once in a while.