Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ashleys Bridal Shower

My Grandma Steele and I threw Ashley a bridal shower this weekend. The first game we played was called wedding dress. They had to make a wedding dress out of three rolls of toilet paper and some tape. Then Ashley chose the best one. The winner was Annas team!

The next game we played Ashley had to answer 27 questions about Jordan. If she got it wrong she had to have a piece of gum. If she got it right she got a bag. The bag either had a prize in it or gum. Lets just say she had a lot of gum in her mouth by the end.



We had ice cream sandwiches for refreshments. Braxton really like them. I would really like to thank my mother in law for letting us have the shower at her house. I am REALLY sorry that Braxton got gum in your carpet. Thank goodness for goo gone!

2 comments:

Mason Family Blog :) said...

cute!!!

Heidi said...

looks fun! And no, Claire hasn't really ridden her bike yet, I'm sure it will take her quite awhile to figure out ;).