Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Braxton!

We celebrated Braxtons birthday all week long. We went to Chuck E Cheese with Ryans family. Poor Ryan slaved all day to make a cake for Braxton. It was gonna be so cute. When we were in the parking lot I dropped the cake. I was so sad. Braxton had been wanting the cake all day and was so excited that he would get to eat it soon. I felt like a horrible mother! Once we were inside and he saw all the kids playing I don't think he even thought about the cake.

So we ate pizza, played games, and then it was time to open presents. Emily and Scott gave him Mr.Potato Head and he loves it. Scott and Heidi gave him an alien action figure that reminds Ryan of Emperor Zurg from Toy Story. Grandma and Grandpa Walker gave Braxton a Smart Cycle and games to go with it.

He cant figure out how to peddle yet but I am sure the more he pratices the more he will get it.

We decorated the house for his birthday. He loved all the balloons and streamers. That only held his attention for one second and then he saw his basketball hoop and he hasn't stopped playing with it since.

We had a dinner for my side of the family. I made the mistake of having cake before presents. All he wanted to do was play with the figurines that were on his cake.


He got a lot of great presents from my family including this table from my mom. Braxton loves this table. We dont let him eat on it yet because he likes to throw his food all over the living room.

This is a picture of Braxton with his first $50. Grandpa and Grandma Little sent it to him. We had a fun week with Braxton and I cant believe my baby is already 2.

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

how do i get $50 sent to me too? he's a lucky boy!! happy birthday to him!

Heidi said...

Looks like he had a fun birthday and got a lot of stuff to keep him busy for awhile :). Glad you had a good time celebrating with him.